Sunday 16 February 2014

Twenty weeks down...



This week has been pretty exhausting. Although I did skip salsa again, after going on Sunday I couldn't handle going twice in a row.

Tuesday I was given tickets by work for a Fiji cocktails and movie event at Bondi open air cinema. The roommate and I got to go in the VIP tent out of the rain and had pizza and cocktails. We then got bean bags to sit down on and watch the movie.



Wednesday was another work event at the Hilton hotel which was to promote Canada. It was a terrible event! There was no booze and it was extremely cheesy so I did end up walking out and leaving!

Thursday after work I headed to my first training session with the advance salsa performing team which was really good. It was pretty hard and I seriously have loads of practicing to do! I have recorded the teachers dancing which I will do each week so you can see what I'm learning. 


Friday was Valentine's Day so we had an Anti-Valentine's Day party. All the housemates and a few friends brought some food and wine, so we ended up drinking a lot! Some of the housemates passed out, Others went out, I stayed in with one of my friends mates and ended up chatting all night! 


Saturday I had the worst hangover! I would go as far as to say I spent 90% of the day in bed! Although I didn't miss the fireworks! 


Sunday we headed to the Australian Surf Competition in Manly. If the weather wasn't so awful it would actually be a really good event. Especially as there were some seriously hot guys!



We grabbed lunch at Moo Moos and headed back to the apartment to spend the evening watching movies.

I hope you had a great week? 

Keeping you posted.

Sarah x 





No comments:

Post a Comment